WHAT IS IT AND HOW IT WORKS
ENTEROSGEL® is an innovative intestinal adsorbent, developed for binding toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and helping elimination viruses, allergens, pathogens and other harmful substances (heavy metals salts, radionuclides etc.) from the body.
ENTEROSGEL® does not remove any beneficial substances. It is completely excreted within 12-24 hours.
The active substance of ENTEROSGEL® is an organosilicon compound – polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate (methylsilicic acid hydrogel). It has a porous structure, and a gel-like consistency.
Unique POROUS 3D molecule of ENTEROSGEL® exhibits selective adsorption, which can be explained by the predetermined pore size. Thereby ENTEROSGEL® binds deleterious substances while leaving useful substances unbound.
Selective detoxification leads to rapid improvement of general well-being, normalization of digestion and augmentation of resistance to infection, and helps the body work under optimal conditions.
It protects gastric and intestinal mucous membranes from irritating substances, restores the gastrointestinal mucous lining, and promotes healing of ulcers and erosions.
• Composed of organic minerals and water (70% Polymethilsiloxane, 30% Purified water).
• Free from preservatives, sugar, gluten, taste or color.
• Has unique porous structure and works like a CLEVER SPONGE adsorbing only harmful medium-weight substances in the gut (bacterial endo and exo-toxins, pathogens, allergens, viruses).
• Completely excreted within 12-24 hours
• Does not remove water or vitamins
SAFETY OF ENTEROSGEL®
ENTEROSGEL® is a drug-free treatment, it is not absorbed, not metabolized and it is excreted unchanged (classed as a medical device class IIA).